Plants In a Box
$25.00 – $200.00
Plants in a Box is an online nursery offering the easiest way to buy plants online. With a money back guarantee that all plants will arrive in amazing condition, Plants in a Box have delivered plants and accessories to more than 200,000 happy customers.
A Plants in a Box Gift Card lets the recipient select from a large range of high quality indoor and outdoor plant packs, pot + plant combos, succulents, dried flowers, watering devices and garden accessories.
All plants are grown with love and packed with care (in eco-friendly packing), so customers can be sure their plants will arrive in healthy and happy condition. All customers can also receive free after-purchase hints and tips for successfully growing any plants purchased.
Orders that include live plants and/or soil can be delivered to NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT, & SA. All accessories (e.g. pots, watering devices, garden tools etc.) can be delivered Australia-wide. Restrictions apply to the delivery of live plants to WA, TAS, & NT.
A Gift Card from Plants in a Box is an ideal gift for all occasions – from housewarmings, birthdays, and anniversaries, through to employee and corporate gifts. The recipient will be able to choose something special that brings them joy for years to come.
– There is no expiry date on gift card purchases
– Gift cards are not refundable for cash
– Gift cards cannot be cancelled due to change of mind
– Gift cards that are lost or stolen can not be replaced or replenished
– Gift cards cannot be used to purchase another gift card
– Gift cards are only valid for purchases to be delivered within Australia
– Gift card balance can be spent over more than one order
– Terms and Conditions for shopping online with Plants in a Box can be found here: https://plantsinabox.com.au/2486983/policies/terms-of-service.html
When making a purchase on the online store, customers can redeem the value of the gift card at the checkout.
During checkout, customers can check the gift card option to indicate that they want to enter a gift card code for payment.
When a customer redeems a gift card, the checkout displays one of the following options:
If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then the customer can click Complete order.
If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then the customer is prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
Gift card balance can be spent over more than one order.